Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Chicken Parmagianas with pasta
Tuesday Freezer Suprise
Wednesday Chicken and Leek Lasagna
Thursday Sweet & Sour Pork(slow cooker)
Friday Calzones
Saturday Cauliflower Soup
Sunday Big lunch at ILs so sandwiches for tea

Starting tomorrow, I'll be making an effort to blog more regularly again. I may blog tonight, but it's just Parmagianas and pasta, and that's something I've done so many times before. DP was telling me he'd like Parmas at least once a fortnight, and since it's reheatable, just because he's not home for dinner time anymore, I don't why I can't still oblige. So be prepared for Chicken Parmas to show up in some form or another every second week.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and don't forget to come back here for Kids Cooking Thursday.

0 comments: